Hike + Snorkel Tour
Immerse yourself in the Capo Comino natural reserve hopping from scenic hiking trails to white beaches with pristine waters.
Half a day unique experience that allows you to explore the most beautiful wild sites of the Capo Comino area from both land and sea point of views. Small groups max 12 participants.
Tour price: € 65 per participant
Children up to 5yrs: € 40 | Kids 5-12yrs € 45
Family discount: 2 adults + 1 child = child free
Family discount: 2 adults + 2 children = 1 child free
Group discount: 15% off 4 participants minimum
Fidelity discount for previous clients: 10% off
Tour Info + Details
- We leave the meeting point in La Caletta, heading to Capo Comino, the most eastern part of Sardinia from where your adventure begins. We will hike for half an hour in the mediterranean bush full of aromatic herbs such as rosemary, cistus incanus, cork trees and mirto, heading to the peak of Punta Artora, from where we will enjoy an amazing view on the east coast of Sardinia.
- Our hike will bring us to the old Capo Comino lighthouse where we can enjoy the peaceful environment with a magnificent view on the landscape and the infinite sea. As we climb a bit more we’ll be able to see the snow white sand dunes of Capo Comino, a place where you would love to stay forever.
- We start hiking down back to the old lighthouse where we will stop for a light lunch based on local traditional Sardinian food products, before moving to the pier of Capo Comino where the snorkeling adventure begins.
- At the pier we will begin with the sea adventure! 5 minutes swimming to reach the red island, a long and narrow island inhabited by large colonies of seagulls and cormorants, we will explore the area enjoying the views till the snorkeling part, where we will explore seagrass meadows and seabed, showing you the hidden treasures under and above the waters of Capo Comino.
- A must to do experience for those who spend their holidays in Siniscola.
Tour highlights: Punta Artora, Capo Comino, old lighthouse, Capo Comino snorkeling, Red Island, typical Sardinian food and wine tasting.
Tour duration: 6h (8.30AM-2:30PM) including van transportation.
Trail difficulty level: Easy / Medium.
Suggestions for this tour: Wear good hiking shoes (no open shoes, sandals or flip-flops) and comfortable clothes for the hike, and bring your beachwear, beach towel and water shoes for the second part of the tour. Bring also one bottle of 1.5 lts. drinking water per person, and sun protection.
More info: Licensed tourist and hiking guides. Snorkel gear included in the tour. Kids friendly tour. See our Terms and Conditions
HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVED THIS TOUR
Click the banner below or button to see all the 5 stars reviews on Tripadvisor for Sardinia Slow Experience.