Posada Free Walking Tour
Free guided tour of the medieval village of Posada, one of the most beautiful and well preserved places in Sardinia.
During the tour you will admire its colourful houses and the tower of the Castello della Fava that dates back to the year 1200, and from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view.
After the tour, you are welcome to join us for an aperitif and food tasting session of organic local products, like the traditional slow food Pompìa of Siniscola.
Tour price: this is a free tour – just tip the guide!
Tour Info + Details
- Posada is the perfect play where to unwind, relax and enjoy one of the most enchanted places of the Baronia region. Every step will transport you across centuries of history, also marked by its historical towers, that spans from nuragic to medieval, and up to those related to the legacy of Pisa and Aragon domination.
- Our walking tour will take you from the bottom to the top of the Posada hill, and all along the way we will be discovering hidden corners and tell captivating stories that make Posada u
- We will walk for about 1 hour among colourful houses, historic palaces and breathtaking views, and ww will take our time to enjoy the scenery, or to take amazing pictures. Among the stops of the tour, will get to an hidden scenery terrace from where we can admire Mount Tepilora, the mountain that gives the name to the Regional Natural Reserve Park following the Rio Posada river. Mount Tepilora Park has recently been included among the natural reserves protected by Unesco.
- After the tour, you are welcome to join us for an aperitif and a food tasting session with local organic products, such as the traditional slow food Pompìa of Siniscola.
- We run the Posada Free walking Tour usually every Monday. Please check availabilities on our calendar, or contact us for tour info and booking.
Tour highlights: Posada Historical centre, Castello della Fava, hidden corners, panoramic terraces, churches. Castle admission ticket (3€ per person) and aperitif (optional) are not included.
Tour duration: 2h (6.30PM to 8.30PM).
Tour difficulty level: Moderate / Medium
Suggestions for this tour: Wear good trekking shoes (no open shoes, sandals or flip-flops), comfortable clothes and sun protection. Bring at least a 0-5 lts. drinking water bottle per person.
More info: Licensed tourist guides. Kids and pet friendly tour. Castle admission ticket (3€ per person) and aperitif (optional) are not included. See our Terms and Conditions