Siniscola sunset Hike
+ Food and Wine Tasting
Follow the footsteps of Sardinian shepherds and the mountain trails of Punta Cupeti, the peak close to Montalbo di Siniscola.
Discover ancient settlements and natural water springs. Get to the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset and the infinite landscape while tasting typical Sardinian food and wine.
Tour price: € 35 per participant
Children up to 5yrs: free | Kids 5-12yrs € 25
Family discount: 2 adults + 1 child = child free
Family discount: 2 adults + 2 children = 1 child free
Group discount: 15% off 4 participants minimum
Fidelity discount for previous clients: 10% off
Tour Info + Details
- Tour that we run once a month during the full moon, starting at 6:30PM and closing around 11PM.
- Also available on request for groups of 4-8 persons.
- Pick up at your hotel with our tour van, and transportation to the beginning of the hiking trail. We’ll walk all the way with you to make sure you will enjoy an unforgettable Sardinian slow experience.
- Trekking suitable for everybody. We will walk for 45 minutes on mountain trails (1h30m including return) that include panoramic stairs on the last leg to the top of the mountain.
- We will see ancient remains of shepherd activity and the famous Pinnatu (old shepherd’s hat) at Sas Vininzolas.
- After a short walk, we will arrive at the peak of Punta Cupeti (1,029 mts), where we will taste typical Sardinian food such as shepherd’s bread pane carasau, Sardinian cheese and sausages, sa pompìa (a unique citrus dessert from Siniscola), and some good local Sardinian wine.
- On the walk back to the van, we will stop at a natural water spring to drink fresh water like locals do
- Back to the van, and drop off at your hotel.
Tour highlights: Pinnatu, Sas Vininzolas, Punta Cupeti, natural water spring, typical Sardinian food and wine tasting.
Tour duration: 4h30m (6.30PM-11PM), including van transportation.
Trail difficulty level: Easy / Medium.
Suggestions for this tour: Wear good hiking shoes (no open shoes, sandals or flip-flops) and comfortable clothes. Carry one bottle of 1.5 lts. drinking water per person, and sun protection.
More info: Kids and pet friendly tour.
Price: 35€ per person. 25€ for children and kids under 12. See our Terms and Conditions
HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVED THIS TOUR
We loved hiking and chilling with Jay on the Montalbo Sunset tour, that Jay enjoyed even more as he got into the monthly full moon tour! Read what he sais on his great review on Tripadvisor about his Sardinian Slow Experience with our Montalbo Sunset Tour.
Click the banner below or button to see all the 5 stars reviews on Tripadvisor for Sardinia Slow Experience.