Typical Sardinian Aperitif Experience
Join us for a typical Sardinian aperitif in Siniscola’s countryside, in the beautiful setting of a local winery.
Get to know Siniscola’s local products and producers, learn how to prepare a typical Sardinian aperitif with local products, and enjoy a food and wine tasting session with Sardinian carasau bread, pecorino cheese, sa Pompia, olives, Sardinian cured meats, and Sardinian wines and liquors.
Tour price: € 45 per participant
Children up to 5yrs: € 10 | Kids 5-12yrs € 25
Family discount: 2 adults + 1 child = child free
Family discount: 2 adults + 2 children = 1 child free
Group discount: 15% off 4 participants minimum
Fidelity discount for previous clients: 10% off
Tour Info + Details
- The best way to learn about Sardinia is through its unique food traditions. Food has shaped the culture of Sardinia, as well as Sardinian lifestyle and history, among other things. Take a dip into Sardinian food culture, by joining one of our food tours and experiences, where you will spend half a day getting to know local food and wine producers, and learning how to prepare a typical Sardinian aperitif.
- Our food and wine tasting tour start by visiting local producers of sa Pompia and Carasau bread, local cheese factories, where we will buy the ingredients for the aperitif. A fun way to learn from locals the Sardinian way of how to prepare a classic aperitif using only the best locals products, and discovering a few tricks that will make you very popular among your friends at your future lunches and dinners.
- Once we have acquired all the ingredients we will head to the Siniscola’s countryside to visit a local agriturismo with a vineyard and winery, where we’ll learn about Sardinian wine.
- We will then prepare and enjoy the aperitif while tasting the local producer’s wine, in the relaxing setting of the agriturismo.
- Before the end of the tour, we will also stop for a visit to a family-run laboratory of traditional Sardinian ceramics.
- Tour highlights: visit local producers of carasau bread, pompia and cheese, learn how to prepare aperitif, enjoy a relaxing countryside agriturismo, visit a cheese factory, a local winery and a laboratory of traditional Sardinian ceramics.
- Tour duration: 4hrs (8.30AM to 12.30AM or 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM)
- Tour difficulty level: Easy.
- Suggestions for this tour: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection.
- More info: Licensed tourist guides. Tour van transportation included up to a max of 8 people. Aperitif and food and wine tasting included. Pick up and drop off at your hotel. Kids friendly tour. See our Terms and Conditions
HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVED THIS TOUR
We loved being part of Dario‘s Sardinia experience! Read what he says on his great review on Tripadvisor about his Sardinian Slow Experience.
Click the banner below or button to see all the 5 stars reviews on Tripadvisor for Sardinia Slow Experience.